Friday 14 February 2014

Missing You For Three Months Of Hard Occasion

From Pisces to Leo
Dear Leo,
In my life period of 18 years, I haven’t gone crazy as I do right now. It is being very hard to follow my path in a perfect row without your voice, appearance and all. I felt that this would be a punishment for me to know how lonely I miss you a lot!!! Every day when I open my eyes I thought that day would be interesting as I would be meeting you.. But the saddest part is that you cannot do that as you are not near me to make a meet at the instant. This gave me a crushing day overtime for this three horrible months. I haven’t travelled without you in my life, but this period, it made me think that I am lonely.
I know that both of us are missing a lot, but god would have thought to give us a break to feel the right note falling between us to wrap tightly at any kind of situation. As you are filled everywhere in my row of the path, I cannot fall into certain work without you standing and supporting nearby me. But unfortunately, this delayed period of what will make me even better accomplishment to know both of our souls and determine the best meaning of destiny of us! I have learned a lot to control my feel in any situation of support in case of your absence. At that moment I thought this is love… Purely I accept for you that I haven’t written you any kind of letter for the past five years. So I think that some words in this love letter would be juicy or spicy for you to take into your hearts. But you need to take them as there is no other option for you. I am waiting for you to resume my heart beats connected into your heart!!!!!
Love you!!!  
Pisces


No comments:

Post a Comment